Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First day of School

Well, Zoe is off to her her first day of school.



We got her all dressed, Zia all dressed, everyone's hair in a quail-tail, packed up the school supplies, took the checkbook to pay for hot lunch, then walked over to Roosevelt Elementary.



All the kids were lining up outside. Mrs. Williams's class stood closest to the entry gate. We got Zoe squared away.




She marched off with her classmates and Zia and I came home. I didn't know whether I would cry or throw-up all the way home (luckily, there was not throwing-up).

I'm so proud.

-Jeff

1 comment:

Fleck Family said...

I am so proud of both of you. That day is so hard and exciting!
Zoe and Zia looked so darn cute!!!
Did she come home all excited!
I remember Lizzie came home from her first day of Kindergarten and was sad that she hadn't learned how to read everything yet.