Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 2, Science Camp


Today, Zoe and I got up at 6:40am ("I'm done sleeping, dad"). At 8:15, we took off, stopped by Les Schwab to drop off a tire for repair (had to be replaced).

Zoe drew a picture of Meowmee (Mimi's cat) (legs and tail to follow), and drew and painted pictures of flowers.

After I dropped off Zoe, I put the bike together and headed up Dead Indian Memorial Road.


I only stopped once, right near the bottom to adjust my rear derailleur. It was hard and long. DIMR has been a goal for a long time. Also, I saw a rattlesnake.

Here are two pictures from yesterday:










-Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, but this is not so much about Science Camp as the title would have us believe.

FYI, you are just lucky that Zoe didn't vomit while in the bicycle. Have you ever tried to get vomit off of a bicycle seat?

:-)

Hey! We are coming to your place (or thereabouts) on Sunday, assuming you will be around. We will probably be there before noon (I think... We are leaving from Eugene... Is that too optimistic?), and would like to stay till mid-morning on Monday.

Is that cool?

Cheers!